Start a new practice
- Finance construction
- Fund project expenses
- Get working capital
Expand a practice
- Purchase equipment
- Remodel your office
- Add a new location
Acquire a practice
- Ensure a smooth transition
- Get working capital
- Multiple practice financing
Purchase or refinance office space
Conventional or SBA financing options for commercial real estate
Get the money you need to update or expand your practice
Improve your cash flow by consolidating bills into one low monthly payment
Complimentary when you start or purchase a practice for the first time.
Practice specialists will help you:
- Determine your practice performance based upon revenue projections
- Deliver a comprehensive evaluation of your practice
- Offer business strategies to help you improve
1 Practice Solutions Client Interest Rate Discounts: Practice Solutions business line of credit and term loan interest rate discounts are available to business applicants and co-applicants who are enrolled in the program at the time of line of credit or term loan application for a new credit facility (excludes specialty lending products that receive customized pricing). Amount of discount (0.25% for Gold tier, 0.30% for Platinum tier, and 0.35% for Platinum Honors tier) is based on the business applicant's or co-applicant's eligible tier and status at the time of application. Benefit is non-transferable. The interest rate discount is a standalone benefit and in certain instances may be combined with or superseded by other promotional offers. This interest rate discount will be incorporated into final pricing upon loan approval, which is subject to credit approval. Standard underwriting guidelines and credit policies apply. Bank of America Practice Solutions may prohibit use of an account to pay off or pay down another Bank of America account. Bank of America Practice Solutions is a division of Bank of America, N.A.
2. Bank of America Practice Solutions makes no express or implied warranties with respect to any aspect of the Practice Heartbeat® program, nor does it guaranty any success or promise any results, and hereby disclaims the same to the extent allowed by law. The opinions of Bank of America Practice Solutions are based upon prior experience, and it makes no promise or guaranty that you will achieve any particular measure of success or results by participating in the program. You are not bound by any recommendations provided under this program and retain full responsibility for the results achieved by your professional practice.
Important Disclosures and Information
Small Business Administration (SBA) collateral and documentation requirements are subject to SBA guidelines.
You must be 18 years old or otherwise have the ability to legally contract for automotive financing in your state of residence, and either a U.S. citizen or resident alien (permanent or non-permanent).
Bank of America and the Bank of America logo are registered trademarks of Bank of America Corporation.
Small Business Administration (SBA) financing is subject to approval through the SBA 504 and SBA 7(a) programs. Loan terms, collateral and documentation requirements apply. Actual amortization, rate and extension of credit are subject to necessary credit approval. Bank of America credit standards and documentation requirements apply. Some restrictions may apply.
Investment and insurance products:
- Are not FDIC insured
- Are not bank guaranteed
- May lose value
- Are not deposits
- Are not insured by any federal government agency
- Are not a condition to any banking service or activity
Banking products are provided by Bank of America, N.A. and affiliated banks, Members FDIC and wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation.
MLPF&S is a registered broker-dealer, member SIPC layer and a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation