Ivoclar is proud to be named Dental Advisor’s 2022 Innovative Company of the Year! This highly-respected award recognizes our continued commitment to the research and development of clinically proven products. We are dedicated to Making People Smile and providing you with solutions that increase efficiencies and your bottom-line. We invite you to learn more about our products and meet our team of highly trained dental experts. To schedule a consultation, please click here.
MISSION & PHILOSOPHY
We at Ivoclar recognize you as a dental professional and as an individual. We support you in your work as a dentist, dental technician or dental hygienist so that you can fulfill your passion and purpose: to ensure that people have the best possible quality of life today and in the future. You are an inspiration. Together we strive for excellence. Learn more about Ivoclar online at www.ivoclar.com & follow us on Instagram and facebook. We also invite you to subscribe to our You Tube channel. Here are a few videos to get you started:
- High-Accuracy 3D scanning for high-precision digital impressions
- Intuitive software and easy to use
- Compact in size for a flexible scanning experience
- Increased patient comfort
- Direct connection with your laboratory
- Digital entry to IPS e.max world-leading-all-ceramics
is a light and dual-curing luting composite for the permanent cementation of demanding ceramic and composite restorations.
- Exceptional esthetics with balanced Effect shade system, natural fluorescence and high long-term shade stability
- User-friendly processing with controlled excess removal and flexible consistency
- Optimal bonding with Adhese Universal and Monobond Etch 7 Prime - for your clinical success
- Time-tested quality and durability 
- Time savings of up to 51% in the posterior region [3, 12]
Ivotion Digital Denture System
The Ivotion Digital Denture System comprises a complete digital manufacturing process which allows you to create high-quality removable dentures.
The integrated workflow involves digital laboratory fabrication methods and established clinical treatment steps. The new monolithic disc, which is at the core of this system, features both tooth and denture base materials.
IPS e.max Prime
The high-strength zirconium oxide IPS e.max Prime is versatile in its applications, and it delivers a superior level of quality and high-end esthetics. The Prime product family includes IPS e.max Prime and IPS e.max Prime Esthetic.
Tetric Prime is a light-curing, radiopaque composite for direct restorations. With its great handling and creamy consistency, it can be used universally for anterior and posterior teeth.